Thank you for your assistance with this matter. Below please find the information you requested:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
[redacted], Esq., attorney for copyright owners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; please identify the original work by providing a link or other evidence or description;
The tweet references sheet music of copyrighted compositions written by our clients Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and alerts Twitter users of a pirate site distributing the sheet music without authorization.
The sheet music is authorized for sale on the following site, for $8.99 per song or $105 for a songbook: http://www.pasekandpaul.com/ The pirate site, piratebay.com, is not authorized to distribute the sheet music for free, or as part of their service.
3. A detailed description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Twitter to locate the material on our website or services. If you are reporting the content of a Tweet, please give us a direct link to that Tweet following these instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/80586. Otherwise, please specify if the alleged infringement is in the background, avatar, etc.
The user @_likebreathing has posted a tweet which informs the public of a website, piratebay.com, that is distributing our clients's copyrighted material without authorization:
"Pasek and Paul's sheet music is $105 on their site...but it's free on http://piratebay.com > haha."
The link is as follows:
We ask that the Twitter public not be encouraged to visit infringing sites. Kindly remove this tweet. We have contacted piratebay.com as well.
NOTE: A LINK TO A PROFILE PAGE IS INSUFFICIENT
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams & Hurwitz LLP
New York, NY 10019
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and\
I have good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The information in this notification is accurate, and I state under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Thank you for your assistance with this matter.